Host an Impact Workshop
CPD with real impact in the comfort of your own school
Get CPD with real Impact to come to you!
Book an Impact Workshop by clubbing together with your local schools on key priorities for improvement.
Support we offer as workshops
- Improving the quality of written communication across the curriculum
- Using research to drive improvement
- Supporting MAT Learners to excel
- Planning for Progression in Literacy and Numeracy
- Excellence in Middle Leadership
- Developing Numerical Reasoning Across the Curriculum
- Sketchnoting for Educators - Draw 4 Impact
Wales Specific Support
- Embedding the 4 Purposes across your school
- How to address Donaldson's 12 Pedagogical Principles
- Using National Test Data to improve outcomes
- Donaldson Readiness - strategic actions to create a better education
- Using the Professional Standards to support improvement
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much will it cost us to host a workshop? The price for a small 1 day workshop starts at £695 per venue. The beauty of hosting a workshop means you can share this cost with partner schools and even sell extra spaces to local schools to help with the overall cost.
- Will the workshop meet our needs? If you book a hosted workshop with us as part of the process we will discuss the content of the workshop, what issues you would like it to address and we are happy to adapt the workshop to meet your specific needs, if required. Just contact us by completing an RSVP and we'll get the ball rolling.
- How many places can we book? We limit our workshops to a maximum of 40 delegates because we know large conference style INSET just isn't as effective, and we believe in providing training of the highest quality every time. Each hosted workshop is priced according to the number of delegates the host school would like to include.
Host an Impact Workshop
Tuesday, April 10th, 9am
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Can you trust us? - We have both worked for Welsh Government supporting schools & senior leaders across Wales. We have held senior leadership posts, delivered support to strategic education advisers, and published curriculum support guidance with Oxford University Publishing...but if you need to know more visit our website for testimonials from schools we've worked with.
Why should you attend our workshop? - Put simply, because we believe in impact. We do exactly what our name suggests. Our workshop keeps things simple and ensures school actions really work. Our focus is always on delivering measurable impact for pupils.