at Montessori Country Day School
What to do in the event that school could be closed:
- Look for a direct email and text through Tadpoles stating a delayed opening, early dismissal or school closing.
- Go to ABC and look for Montessori Country Day School. We are currently not on any other channel.
- Go to our school website and look on the front page.
- Call the school answering machine at 609-799-7990.
- Sign up for our school Facebook.
In the event we make the decision to close and school is already in session, we will email, post and call every family as soon as a decision is made.
What to Look For:
1. CLOSED: We are closed for the day.
2. TWO HOUR DELAY: We will open at 10:00 a.m. for BEFORE CARE and the school day will begin at 10:30 a.m. Students who attend before care may attend beginning at 10:00 a.m. All other students should arrive by 10:30 a.m.
This option could be non-academic as well. In the event of a non-academic day, students who attend will work on individual assignments or review previously taught work. Students who do not attend on a non-academic day will NOT be counted as absent for the day.
- We generally will not make a decision until the morning around 5:30 - 6:00 A.M.
- We do not follow the same guidelines as the West Windsor-Plainsboro School District.
- We take into consideration the posted decisions of WW-P, surrounding private schools, our sister campuses, and the weather reporting agents. All decisions are confirmed by the corporate office.
- Notification will go out as soon as possible if there is a delayed opening, early dismissal or school closing.