Dear Crusader Families,
Please take time to read about all the events during the last week of school. If there are any questions, please contact the school office.
Just a friendly reminder, tonight is the Mother-Son event at the Dayton Dragons game. Please read an update below regarding the game.
Thank you to everyone who makes SFDS the amazing school that it is! We are truly blessed to have such a supportive community!
Thank you to the parent volunteers who helped with setting up, restocking, and aiding the students during the Book Fair.
If you missed the Book Fair, and would like to purchase books, please visit the Online Book Fair link below.
Thank you again for your kindness!
CRUSADER ALUMNI UPDATE
Congratulations to SFDS alums for their election to leadership roles on BFHS Student Council!
STUDENT COUNCIL ELECTION RESULTS
Congratulations to the following students who will serve Fenwick as student council officers for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Overall Student Body President—Audrey Withrow
- Overall Student Body Vice President — Riley Wolf (SFDS c/o 2019)
- Senior Class President — Grace Wells
- Senior Class Vice President — Ellie Foley
- Secretary — Matthew Himes (SFDS c/o 2019)
- Junior Class President — Alie Webster (SFDS c/o 2020)
- Junior Class Vice President — Amy Joseph
- Sophomore Class President — Caroline Hathaway (SFDS c/o 2021)
Bishop Fenwick- CLASS OF 2022 GRADUATION AWARDS
Bishop Fenwick Scholar Award
Requirements to meet for this award are:
GPA 3.5 and above
ACT Score of 27 or higher,
SAT score of 1210 or higher.
Out of the twelve recipients of this award, four were St. Francis Alumni:
- Justin Davis - Attending The Ohio State University, studying Pre-Chemistry Engineering
- Keenan Norton - Attending Carnegie Mellon University, studying Chemical Engineering
- Sarah Secrest - Attending Case Western Reserve University, studying Psychology/Neuroscience
- Maxwell Vendely - Attending Miami University studying, Games & Simulation
The four students above also received the State of Ohio's Academic Honors Diploma in addition to the following St. Francis alumni:
- Samantha Croake-Uleman - Attending University of Cincinnati, studying Pre-Physical Therapy
- Camilla Pacetti - Attending Savannah College of Art & Design, studying Fashion Design
- Jayden Schretter - Attending Miami University, studying Biology/Geology
- Joseph Taggart - Attending The Ohio State University, studying Computer Science
- Steven Utterdyke - Attending Wilmington College, studying Exercise Science
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL EVENTS
Field Day Schedule- Tuesday, May 24
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.- Field Day Games
12:00-1:00 p.m.- Lunch + Relax
1:00-2:00 p.m.- Kona Ice Treat (No money is needed. Paid for by SFDS.)
2:00-3:20 p.m.- Movie in the Classroom
Field Day Donation and Volunteers
Mr. Sovern needs 3 additional volunteers. Thank you to the parents who have already signed up to volunteer! Please sign up at the link below if you are able to volunteer.
End of Year Envelopes
- Report Card
- IOWA/COGAT Scores
- STAR Reading + Math End of Year results
Early Dismissal Reminder
It is Parent Pick-Up only.
Alternate Busing Schedule
- Wednesday, May 25
- Thursday, May 26
- Friday, May 27 (morning only)
Lebanon City Transportation 2022-2023
Please have the parents of your Lebanon students complete the opt in form for transportation if they would like to receive transportation next year.
This form must be completed by 5/31/22 in order to be placed on a bus in August.
Please click the link below to register for transportation.
Bishop Fenwick- Boys Volleyball Camps
Dates are Monday, June 20 - Thursday, June 23
Grades 3-5 are from 9 AM - noon
Grades 6-8 are from 1 - 4 PM