Feeding picky eaters
- offer a nibble tray. Toddlers like to grace their way though a variety of foods.
- Dip it. Young children think that immersing foods in a tasty dip is pure fun.
- Spread it. Toddlers like spreading or more accurately smearing.
- Top it. Toddlers like toppings. Putting nutritious or familiar favorites on top of new or less desirable foods is a way to broaden the menu.
- Drink it. If your picky eater would rater drink than eat, then try making smoothies together.
- Cut it. Cut the food into different shapes.
- Package it. Appearance is important when dealing with picky eaters.
- Become a veggie vendor.
- Share it. Share the food with others.
- Respect tiny tummies. Keep servings small.