Facts, Definition, Examples, Statistics, Prevention, Etc..
Definition of Cyberbullying
Facts of Cyberbulling
2. 90% of teens who have seen social media bullying say they have ignored. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop.
3. 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person
4. 1 in 10 adolescents or teens have had embarrassing or damaging pictures taken of themselves
5. 1 in 6 parents know their child has been bullied over social media.
- Posting mean things about someone online
- Starting rumors or spreading gossips about someone
- Repeatedly texting someone to the point of harassment
- Creating fake accounts to impersonate someone else