It's Dr. Seuss Week!
March 2nd-6th, 2015
Dress Up days!
- Monday, March 2 - One Fish, Two Fish Red, White, Blue day (wear red, white, and blue clothes)
- Tuesday, March 3 - Fox in Socks crazy sock day (wear crazy socks)
- Wednesday, March 4 - Read with my eyes shut day (wear a shirt with an appropriate message)
- Thursday, March 5 - Green Eggs and Clothes day (wear green clothes)
- Friday, March 6 - Cat in the Hat day (wear a hat)
From Friday, Feb. 27th to Thursday, March 5th students may bring in any “gently used” paperback books to the Media Center for donation. We will track the number of picture books, chapter books, and nonfiction books brought by each student. The maximum number of books a student may bring in is 15. We will not be able to accept books after Thursday, March 5th.
On Friday, March 6th students will be called down to the Media Center to select any “gently used” books of their choice based on the number of books turned in. Students must select the same type of books they donated. For example, if a 5th grader turns in 3 picture books, they must leave with 3 picture books. This ensures that everyone is exchanging in a fair manner.