Final Video Project
DUE DATE - MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2015
You will work alone or in a team of up to 4 people to create a video of your choice.
Any of the following types of videos can be created:
- Tutorial / How To video
- Stop Motion video (using Legos, dry erase, clay, paper, pictures, etc.)
- Commercial for a real or fictional product
- Public Service Announcement
(warning people to not text and drive, don't do drugs, etc.)
- Newscast (your own news show)
- Short Film (a short video with a story) --no more than six minutes in length
DUE DATE: Monday, December 14th 2015
- You must fill out the Google Form to inform Mrs. Carpenter of who is in your team and what type of video you intend to produce.
- You must complete a video planning sheet and storyboard. -Due Wednesday, Dec. 9 for a minor GRADE.
CLICK TO VIEW PLANNING SHEET
CLICK TO VIEW STORYBOARD SHEET
- You must edit your video using iMovie on the computer. (because I would like for you to learn how to use the computer version.)
- add at least two appropriately places sound effects to your video.
- have a title and closing credits for your video
- Any graphics in your video must follow proper principles of design.
- Copying someone else's work or using someone else's video is strictly prohibited.
- Video must be turned in by Monday, December 14, 2015 (Major Grade)
iPhone 6 Filmmaking Tips and Tricks