Also known as Stomach flu
Noro? Say no, no!
These are a few ways to prevent Norovirus
- Practice proper hand hygiene (wash your hands)
- Wash fruits and vegetables and cook sea food thoroughly
- When you are sick do not prepare food or care for anyone
- Wash laundry thoroughly
Five facts about Norovirus
- Anyone can get it
- It can be very serious
- It spreads easily and quickly
- It can spread in many ways
- There is no vaccine to prevent it and no drug to treat it
Think you're already safe?
These are all reasons you should protect yourself from Norovirus. And remember anyone can catch it. And, do you like your bowels exploding out of both ends? I think NOT! Please remember to protect yourself!