We're Hiring! Come work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Admissions Manager at Israel Tech Challenge (ITC)
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech.
ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking within the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the hi-tech industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Recruitment, the Admissions Manager will manage the admissions process from A-Z as well as be the main point of contact and source of information for potential students throughout their application process.
This is a full-time position based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
● Support candidates throughout their application process and provide them with relevant information and assistance
● Maintain ongoing relationships with all students throughout their application journey
● Manage a team of technological recruiters and screeners for our various programs. This will require recruiting relevant staff, setting and adjusting success measures for the team and monitoring their work
● Assist in conducting interviews with candidates as needed
● Collaborate with external stakeholders
● Administer necessary enrollment documentation
● Manage the organizational CRM and monitor its daily updates
● Leverage insights to improve student recruitment and screening methods along with measurement tools
● Be involved in planning and constructing ITC’s marketing strategies for all programs
● Fluent in English and Hebrew
● At least 2 years of relevant working experience in admissions, program coordination, customer service
● Experience conducting interviews, screening and sourcing relevant candidates
● Experience managing and updating CRM systems – an advantage
● Tech-savvy individual who is familiar with the Israeli hi-tech ecosystem
● Extremely well organized with excellent time-management skills
● Motivation to work with talented young adults from around the world
● A strong team player