i have been to the basketball court and i loved it
it wouldn't really be different from our way of living
his biggest problem is his anger, also cockiness
he has brown hair brown eyes and is short for his age
the things that helped him change was his dad was always hard on him as his basketball coach and got angry and blew up on him he later learned to let it go
he would be a good friend cause hes in to the stuff that i am
Siblings, Parents Then Lenny
- Billy's mom is a lawyer who works all week and is never home
- his dad is Billy's basketball coach and a stockbroker he also left the house.
- Lenny, Billy's best friend on his basketball team who is a year older than billy is the best on their team
- Ben is Billy's brother who is a really good piano player, hes also 9 years old
- Zeke is the school bully he likes to pick on Ben and squeeze his hand hoping he cant play piano again
The good And The Bad
- I really like Billy he loves basketball he also can relate to his dad being hard on him
- Billy's Dad i really dislike he just left the house on his whole family
- Zeke is the bully in the story he teases Ben about being in piano
Hot Hand is a story about a boy named Billy Raynor who has his heart set on winning this years basketball championship. Along the way though, Billy has some other problems other than basketball. Billy's parents are getting a divorce which depresses Billy and unfortunately, he can't even do anything about it. Also Billy's younger brother Ben, is having a really tough time with the divorce. Billy is trying to take care of Ben, win the basketball championship, and help with his parent's divorce. Billy is the best player on his basketball team, also the best shooter in the league. Because of all Billy's problems at home, he isn't having that great of a season.
What happened next....
problem and solution
Billy had fights with his dad and arguments after he left about baskeball
the family learned that no matter what family came first weather its basketball, piano,or work
Like or dislike
Has stuff to do with basketball