Mastering Sales Skills
Erasmus+ KA-1 Course
Sales are the lifeblood of any business. Every business transaction you have from buying milk at the grocery store to buying your house or investing in new products and services involves sales. "Mastering Sales Skills: How to be a Successful Salesperson" is designed to teach you the principles of the selling process so you can add value to your company or organization from day one. This course is beneficial to all businesses. This course will assist you in identifying the key traits of a successful sales personality, the critical factors necessary for success in sales, and how small differences can lead to exponential growth. The objective of this course is to offer comprehensive information and lay the foundation for mastering sales skills for a person of any age to apply in any situation for a variety of motives, whether personal or professional in nature.
Course Lessons (7 days)
Lesson 1: Developing a Sales PersonalityThe best salespeople are individuals who understand, connect with, and engage this basic need in people.
Lesson 2: Why Confidence Makes the DifferenceConfidence is directly related to having a positive mental attitude.
Lesson 3: Seven Critical Factors for Success in SalesIn this lesson, you will learn how buyers buy, touching upon seven critical factors. You will learn more extensively about prospecting and building rapport.
Lesson 4: How Small Differences Accelerate GrowthWhen you become just a bit better in one part of your selling process, your entire selling process will improve.
Lesson 5: Knowing What You HaveHaving enough credibility enables you to overcome an enormous amount of skepticism.
Lesson 6: Visualizing the SalePart of developing a positive mindset involves visualizing your successful sales.
Lesson 7: Helping Others Get What They WantTo help others get what they want, it is helpful to identify what the needs of your prospect are and then present effective solutions.
Lesson 8: Knowing the Nuts and Bolts of a SaleEvery salesperson must know the basic reasons affecting the customer's experience, the product, or service itself, and how to align the product or service as the perfect solution to the customer's need or problem.
Lesson 9: Overcoming ObjectionsSuccessful salespeople face twice as many objections as non-successful salespeople.
Lesson 10: Knowing What Questions to AskThe best salespeople ask questions often. The very best salespeople are the most skillful and artful at asking questions.
Lesson 11: Successful Closing Techniques: Part 1How can your prospect use or benefit from the process or service that you offer? Being able to prove that benefit is the critical success factor in getting the order.
Lesson 12: Successful Closing Techniques: Part 2Closing techniques are varied and dependent upon the prospect and situation.
Lesson 13: Build Your Team for More SalesThere is a large cost associated with maintaining a sales force, and since sales directly link to profitability, many companies strive to maximize sales force effectiveness.
Lesson 14: Recruiting for TalentSales are essential to running a business, and having the right sales team makes all the difference.
Lesson 15: Designing a Winning Sales CultureDesigning a winning sales culture begins with cultivating positive customer relationships.
Lesson 16: Adapting, Allocating, and Retaining Sales SuccessAchieving sales success is very satisfying. Yet maintaining this success requires adaptation, purposeful allocation of resources, and the ability to set and achieve goals.
Lesson 17: Customer ExperienceSocial media is dynamic and changing, allowing both salespeople and customers to interact in new and novel ways.
Lesson 18: Tools of the TradeIn this lesson, you will learn some of the tools that you can use as a salesperson.
Lesson 19: ConclusionThis course also has introduced the major business principles covering the sales profession that span all disciplines and fields of interest.
- how to sell with purpose,
- connecting fully to your customer's desires and wants
- understanding the nuts and bolts of a typical sale
- This includes learning how to assess a sales opportunity;
- recognizing a buying cycle and creating an appropriate sales cycle;
- developing a sales strategy;
- navigating competitive and political forces at play.
- recognize and seize new opportunities that will put you ahead of intensifying competition. leverage your sales skills in building up a winning team for even more sales.
- learn about the customer experience and how customer-centric marketing leads to long-term customer loyalty
- introduce you to important tools that you can use and utilizes a mixture of sales theory, examples, exercises, quizzes and optional reading resources for further study.
- The course fee – according to Erasmus+ programme (70 euro/ day), 490 Euro for a 7 days course (without travel)
- We can provide you very nice and comfortable hotels. All expenses is covered by EU in Erasmus+ School and Erasmus+ Adult project.
- We can organise cultural activities.
- Contact wia firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courses will take place
Contact for dates
We can help you during proposal writing...
You can look at OTHER COURSES
We can help you during proposal writing...
We offer free consultancy for writing the application form for our patners (for groups larger than 8 persons).
For further details and registration, contact Ali ULUSOY, General Manager of Happy Kids. email@example.com