February: Hillsdale Area Career Center
Student Enrollment Update: 2020-2021
New CTE Program Deadline: February 13, 2020
Education: This program will be developed as a request from Superintendents and a reflection of the CEPD and Regional needs assessment.
- Need to have an advisory committee meeting prior to submitting the application. January.
- Advisory committee: Principal (Elem., Secondary, PK), Counselor, Parent, Teacher (Elem., Secondary, PK), CTE, Superintendent)
- This program will only be possible if the CTE millage passes in March.
March 10, 2020 Millage
8th grade visits
- Process for reporting to districts
- Who should report to districts?
- Revision on how Employability is scored and reported
- Handbook changes
- Document that will show all of the reporting requirements and data collection events for OCTE/MDE/CLNA/Calendar
- Given to districts in August (beginning)