Attire by Tess
Attire for the Decadent Buyer
Ballroom Attire Fit for Queens
Ball Gowns for All Occasions
What Kind of Business Are We?
1. We can raise money easily and efficiently by adding partners. This means that we can raise more money to fit your needs. Better customer service? We'll do it. More options? We'll provide it. By having a partnership we can give you the best business out there.
2. Like proprietors, partners pay no income tax. This makes it so we can spend more of our income on your wants and needs.
3. By having partners, we have a large range of talents brought into our workspace. We strive to have partners of all backgrounds to help our company be the best it can be.
4. Partners have unlimited liability. This means that each partner is fully responsible for all business debts.
We chose to have a partnership for your benefit. We didn't want to be an impersonal corporation who doesn't focus on the individuals, or a sole proprietorship where financial funds are hard to come by. By being a partnership, we are fully equipped to provide for you.
Overcoming the Challenges
1. Business partners can be liable for the actions of their other business partner.
2. Profits are shared.
3. Since decisions are made together, disagreements may occur.
4. Problems can occur if someone wishes to leave the business.
Even though these disadvantages do exist, we plan on overcoming them and even to prosper. We will look at these disadvantages one by one and explain to you how we plan on dealing with them.
1. SOLUTION - Even though business partners are liable for the actions of other business partners, our partners were hand-picked from the best. Our company spent weeks and weeks interviewing and doing background checks on our business partners to make sure that they had all of the traits of a trustworthy partner. While not everybody is perfect, our hand-picked partners are both loyal and dedicated to our company.
2. SOLUTION - At Attire by Tess our end goal is not about profit gained; our end goal is the satisfaction of our customers. All of our partners strive to offer the best business they can, no matter the costs. The entirety of our partners share the love and passion for fashion, and sharing profits doesn't even begin to strike them as a problem that would stop them from being invested in this company.
3. SOLUTION - As we mentioned above, our partners were carefully picked to make sure that we hired the best of the best. Here at Attire by Tess we look at disagreements as a way to improve upon ideas. We use the fact that we have to work together as an opportunity to meld ideas, and make our products the best that they can be.
4. SOLUTION - Throughout our years in this business, few people have actually wished to leave. Our work environment is clean, friendly, and supportive. Staff are dedicated, amiable, and kind. Although people might have to leave the business for reasons outside of our control, we try to make our company so that nobody will ever want to leave!
Giving a Voice to Our Employees - Our Labor Union
Giving Back to Our Community
Here at Attire by Tess, one of our core values is giving back to our community. Our business understands how important it is to "go green," and we have implemented many standards here at our workplace. Everyday we are doing many things that will help us fight the issue of pollution, and being wasteful. All over the shop we have recycling bins for paper and recyclable bottles. We encourage all of our staff members to recycle everything that they can. We have also replaced all of our lightbulbs in the shop to energy-efficient LED light bulbs. Our business has also cut down drastically on our production of paper: we don't have any paper advertising - all of it is online, we don't have any catalogs we send out to houses - we only have online catalogs, we give out bags that are made from 100% recycled paper, and when we ship, we only use recycled materials. All of these things, and so much more make our company one of the "greenest" in the state. We work hard everyday to keep our world clean and to give back to our community.