About Linvilla Orchards
Linvilla Orchards is a 300-acre family farm dedicated to agriculture, entertainment and education. A trip to Linvilla creates family memories that last a lifetime, and generations of Delaware Valley families have returned year after year to experience all of the things that make Linvilla Orchards special.
Friday, May 9th, 10am
137 West Knowlton Road
Cost: $8 dollars per person for the hayride tour. Please bring exact change the day of the event.
10am-10:15am- Arrival and money collection ( $8 per person)
10:15-10:50- Hayride tour
11:00-12:30pm- Explore the animal farm and playground fun
1pm-- 1:30pm- Lunch (please bring bagged lunch)
1:30pm- Wrap ups and departures
RSVP by May 2nd!
Include the following information in your emailed RSVP:
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperone's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
*In consideration of our students with food allergies, please refrain
from bringing nut products. Latex Items, Smoking and Pets are also not allowed at any
Purpose of Outing: Social and Eductional
Students will connect with peers and build relationships while participating in activities.
Students will observe the farm and interact with animals.
Students and parents can enjoy a hay ride tour and learn how plants, fruits, and vegetables grow.
Students may claim 60 minutes of PE, and 120 minutes of Science on the OLS.
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.