Anderson Weekly News! 5/16/22
Dates to Remember
- Wed. May 18th 5th Grade Choir Concert 6:00 PM
- Thu. May 19th Last Run Club After School. 3:00-4:00 PM.
- Thu. May 19th One School, One Book Family Night 6:00-7:00 PM
- Sat. May 21st. Run Club 5K at SEBA Park in South Elgin at 7:45 AM.
- Mon. May 23rd. HS. Senior Legacy Walk at Anderson- 9:00 a.m. Seniors who attended Anderson will have a chance to walk the halls. Anderson students will stand outside their rooms and clap/congratulate our seniors on graduating!
- Tue. May 24th FIELD DAY! (see below to sign up)
- Wed. May 25th 5th Grade Clap Out! (Stay tuned for more info coming to 5th Grade Families)
- Wed. May 25th LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
All returning students must register for Next School Year! Don't delay... it only takes a few minutes.
Click ABOVE for information about registering your children for the next school year 2022-2023. Registration is now OPEN!
IReady Spring Diagnostic Scores in Friday Backpacks.
Please Pick Up your student's medication.
It’s hard to believe another school year is almost over! This is a reminder that you will need to come to school to pick up your child’s medication by the last day of school. Those medications that are not picked up at the end of the year will be disposed of. Per D303 policy, we are not able to keep medication here over the summer for reuse in the fall. Students may not transport any daily medications or over-the-counter medications. All medications will have to be picked up by a parent or adult designee with the parent's permission.
Please call the health office with any questions: (331) 228-3300
Thank you and have a wonderful summer!
Nurse Seeger and Nurse McCann
Looking for summer ideas?? D303 offers a variety of summer school, athletic, and music camp opportunities. All the brochures are located at this site. Registration has begun for many camps already. All registrations are completed through pushcoin.
Summer Camps! Sign up today!
Click on the links below to view all the needed information about each of the listed camps.Middle School Summer Band Camp (incoming 6th Grade Band Students)
Summer Strings Camp for 4th - 8th Grade
From the Anderson PTO
End of the Year Thank You Celebration
Anderson Spirit Wear
Show your school spirit! Order your Anderson spirit wear at the link below. All orders will be placed online again this year. The store will be open throughout the school year. Items will ship directly to your home. Questions? Contact Lisa at: email@example.com