Pre-Ap Algebra 1
Domain and Range, Slope, X-intercept and Y-intercept
Slope intercept form:
* remember to start graphing at the y- intercept
4 Types of Slope
They're four types of Slopes.
- Positive Slope, both the rise and the run are going in the same direction.
- Negative Slope, either one of the rise or run goes in one direction and the other in the opposite.
- Zero Slope, there is no slope. (horizontal)
- Undefined Slope, the slope is undefined. (vertical)
X-Intercept and Y-Intercept
X-Intercept is the independent Variable
Y- Intercept is the dependent Variable