- Violent, Strong, Leader, Hatred and Protector
- The character Tybalt fits into the story because he protects Juliet from all Montague's from harm and danger.
- Tybalt looks tough, strict, and Caucasian
- Act 1 Scene 1 Line 8 - " What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn, thee Benvolio. Look upon thy death" (Shows how he's violent.)
- Act 1 Scene 1 Line 2- "What, drawn, and talk of peace? I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montague's, and thee. Have at thee, coward." (shows how he's strong)
- Act 1 Scene 5 Line 4- " Uncle, this is a Montague, our foe, A villain that is hither come in spite. To scorn at our solemnity this night" (shows all the hate he has for ALL Montague's)