Words from the Workshop
5th Element Essential Oil Classes and Workshops
It's time for something new!
If you haven't yet experienced the joy of using essential oils to support your and your family's health, give it a try. You're in for a real treat. These oils are pure, potent and tested six ways from Sunday to ensure that they will provide the very best therapeutic value. Determine to be your healthiest yet - plan to attend several of the following classes and workshops
Enhance your health and your home!
- Tues, Feb. 2: Personal Deodorant and Carpet Deodorizer
- Wed, Feb. 10: Valentine Special - Romantic Body Butter and Solid Perfume
- Thurs, Feb. 18: Hand Lotion and Gentle Kitchen Scrub
- Fri, Feb. 26: Mom and Me - a special class for kids and parents
TIME: 7 pm
LOCATION: 835 Eland Drive, CR
COST: $15/person Cash or Major Credit Card; payable at the workshop
REGISTER: you must register prior to the event by email to email@example.com
CLASS SIZE: 12 max.
Make and Take Essential Oil Classes
Which topics are of interest to you?
- Tues. Feb. 9: Essential Oils for Occasional Aches and Pains
- Wed, Feb. 24: Essential Oils for Happy Healthy Kids
- Thurs, Mar. 3: Essential Oils for Beautiful Healthy Skin
- Fri, Mar. 11: Essential Oils for a Safer Cleaner Home
About 5th Element (Bev Mitchell)
Offering hands-on classes where you can learn about the amazing health benefits of essential oils and make personal and home care products that are simple, healthful and cost-effective!