September 19 -24
- MONDAY: Honor Choir 8:00 am; STEM Surveys; Remind students to wear Huskie Spirit Wear tomorrow.
- TUESDAY: Percussion Pups 8:00 am; STEM Bus Assembly 9:15 - 10:00; Bus/Classroom (B 110) Please see the schedule for start locations and times.
- WEDNESDAY: Honor Choir 8:00 am; Lion's Vision and Hearing Screening K, 1, 3.
- THURSDAY: Percussion Pups 8:00 am; Lion's Vision and Hearing Screening K, 1, 3.
- FRIDAY: Drum Group 8:00 a.m.; Remind students about the Cookie Dough Sales
- SATURDAY: Huskie Blue Bash 5-8 pm at EMS
Thursday: Homecoming Parade at 12:30 pm
Friday: All day PD. No School for Students
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING PLAN
I've had several discussions about the professional learning plans, and I want to share the the things I think you should know:
DUE DATE: The plans are due October 7th. We have a full day PD on September 30th, but an extra week will allow time to put the paperwork together and clarify any questions you may have.
Group Plan: Once you have set a SMART goal as a PLC, this would be a perfect thing to use on your professional learning plan. A plan for your team encourages professional learning.
Evidence of Progress: Remember to utilize student work as one point you consider as evidence of progress. Our PLCs need to start looking at student work more to guide our decisions.
Portfolio: You will need this plan as part of the portfolio you put together for Master Teacher pay.