Gosford Learning Community Network Meeting Term 2, 2016
Gosford Learning Community Accreditation Network meeting
Tuesday, June 7th, 3:15pm
Gosford Primary School, Faunce St West, West Gosford NSW
The meeting will take place in one of the classrooms.
Please follow the signs.
Registration and afternoon tea from 3:15pm for a 3:30pm start.
- Brief overview of the aim of the network meetings
- 10 minute presentation from Hannah Crew (Teacher Quality Advisor- Relieving) Gosford Office
Divide into four workshop groups:
- Group 1- Graduate teacher- An introduction to the accreditation process and an overview of timelines, guidelines and procedures. See examples of accreditation.
- Group 2- Working towards accreditation: Samples and advice relating to accreditation and choosing the best evidence for the standard (please bring examples you would like help annotating).
- Group 3- Maintenance: Help and support logging registered hours/seeking registered courses and support on how to write maintenance report.
- Group 4- HAT or LEAD: Are you considering it? Do you have questions? This session will be informal discussions between interested teachers who would like more information on the requirements.
Questions and evaluation
Course Code: NR09613 or Event ID: 132576
Link to MYPL@edu: https://www.det.nsw.edu.au/docprs/publicViewEvent.do?eventId=132576
Alternatively, please email email@example.com