GMS STEM News
October 09, 2015 - Volume 39
GMS STEM Academy - We Are Family!
1st Annual GMS STEM Family Picnic - Saturday, October 24th
Our GMS STEM Booster Club will be hosting our first Family Picnic:
- When: Saturday, October 24th from 4-6 p.m.
- Where: Pickering Park Pavillion 2700 N. Kimball Ave in Grapevine
- Who: GMS STEM Academy families
- What to Bring (by first initial of Lastname): A-F / Desserts, G-L / Chips&Dips, M-R / Fruit or Veggie Tray, S-Z Drinks
We recommend that each family member bring a chair to sit on, and don't forget to pack some sporting equipment (soccer balls, frisbees, baseball gloves, kites, footballs, etc.).
Testing, Testing ... 123
As we approach the end of the 1st Nine Weeks grading period, please make time in your schedule to study for your tests. Helpful hints:
- Complete all reviews;
- Ask questions and actively participate in review sessions in class;
- Study a little each day rather than waiting until the night before the test;
- Get a good night's rest;
- Eat a healthy breakfast and lunch;
- Be positive and proud of all you've learned!