September 17, 2021
Happy Friday! I'd like to first give each of you a shout-out. You are a key part in helping get our school year off to a great start. In order for us to have success at school, it starts at home. Please continue to aid in the process of completing nightly homework/reading, establishing a good bedtime routine, and assuring that your child is prepared for a great day at school. We can't do our jobs without your help. Please take a moment to read my following announcements.
- It is a federal mandate that masks be worn on the bus. Please be sure that your child is equipped with a mask when they are getting on the bus. Keeping one handy in their bookbag is helpful.
- Thank you for your support in purchasing Eagles Gear from the PTO apparel form as well as your support of the PTO ring toss both at the Parish Carnival. I would also like to specifically thank Katie Ginther for helping organize the apparel form along with all of the parents who spent time working a booth at the carnival. Supporting our PTO supports our students.
- Please be sure to take time to fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch forms. This information is used for numerous things relating to school.
Free and Reduced Lunch Forms
Forms for free and reduced lunch have were sent home with the youngest child of each family for those families that have not completed their form. Each family must fill out and return the form to school by September 24, 2021. If your family has already turned in the filled out form, then your child did not receive a form to bring home.
Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on October 6, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Elementary conferences will be by appointment. If you have not already, please click the button below to sign up. If you would like an email reminder 2 days before conferences, please include your email address under your child's name.
- September 20, 2021 - Tutoring until 4:15 p.m.
- September 21, 2021 - Academic Team practice until 5:00 p.m.
- September 23, 2021 - Tutoring until 4:15 p.m.
- September 24, 2021 - Free and reduced lunch forms due
- September 27, 2021 - No School
- October 5, 2021 - Academic meet at Jefferson at 4:00 p.m.
FCA week will be September 20, 2021 - September 24, 2021. Each day of the week will have a theme to dress-up!
- Monday - Pursue Peace: Wear pajamas for PEACEFUL sleep.
- Tuesday - Pursue Truth: Jesus is the TRUTH: wear Christian apparel.
- Wednesday - Pursue Life: LIFE is in the blood: wear red.
- Thursday - Pursue Team:: Wear your favorite sports TEAM jersey.
- Friday - Pursue Mission: Eagles on a MISSION to win: wear blue and gold.
Fifth grade students are conducting a science experiment about matter.
The first grade students take part in their morning meeting to discuss date, time, month, and more.
Sixth Graders are learning about the parts of speech with their conjunction flower beds.
Meet The Staff
Hello! My name is Mrs. Stoll, this will be my sixth year at Jefferson. I am the Pre-Kindergarten teacher and love every second. I spend my free time with my friends and family. I am expecting my first child in November and look forward to meeting her!
- Hobby: Being with friends, family and my dog, Belle
- Sport: Volleyball
- Snack: Sour Candy
- Drink: Pink Lemonade
- Color: Coral
- Book: After the Fall
- Season: Fall
- Candy: Sour Punch Straws
- Restaurant: Happy Garden
4-H Fishing Adventure
Sunday, Sep. 19th, 3pm
25055 Liberty Road
Let's roast some hot dogs and catch some fish as we kick off the new 4-H year. We will plan to meet at Mozingo's RC Airfield shelter just off of HWY 136 and fish along the dam and possibly hike the nature trail.