Week of January 17, 2021
January 15th marked the end of semester one. Students will receive their report cards on Wednesday, January 20th. Let's hope semester two is less chaotic and that we avoid any further shut downs..fingers crossed!!
Hard Copy Correspondence – Semester Two
If your son or daughter is planning on continuing with the hard-copy correspondence method of teaching and learning please contact the WHS Office at 485.1023 to confirm.
- Swimming and Diving may begin practice on January 16th and begin competition on January 22nd.
- Bowling may begin practice on January 16th and begin competition on January 25th.
- Wrestling and Basketball (girls and boys, HS and MS) may begin practice on January 16th with no physical contact. The projected date of competition is February 1st.
- All other sports, Fall and Spring, may resume conditioning activities. Weight rooms are now able to be open (January 16th).
- Masks are required at all times, except when a swimmer/diver is entering the water.
We will provide more updates when they become available.
WHS Advanced Chemistry Release Hot Air Ballons
The WHS Advanced Chemistry class made their own hot air balloons out of gift tissue paper. During this lab students must read and follow directions carefully, and then use teamwork to construct the balloons and release them.