Shrinking Violet FAT LOSS Wraps
Drop a Dress Size in 1 Wrap !
Want a little help getting the body you've been working hard to get ?
Shrinking Violet Body Wrap works by Lipolysis. It is a revolutionary method to remove unwanted fat. The fat is removed from the areas you want without effort or discomfort. The amount of fat reduction varies depending on your build, but many people may reduce by at least one whole size after the first treatment. Unwanted fat in difficult areas such as the stomach, bottom, thighs, hips and upper arms, are a big problem. Lipolysis offers pain-free slimming and breaks down inside the actual fat cells where triglycerides are changed to free fatty acid so that they can be excreted in tissue fluid and further transported to the lymph vessels.
- Removes fat from difficult areas
- Pain free
- Reduce by a dress size in a single treatment
Questions and Answers
- How does it work?
- Shrinking Violet Body Wrap is a painless, effortless process that can successfully remove fat in problem areas, such as thighs, buttocks and abdomen. The fat in the cells are broken down and easily excreted by the body.
- How long does it take? When can I see results?
- Shrinking Violet Body Wrap is a technique that is so powerful that a 60 minutes session can shrink waistlines by up to 2 inches. The amount of fat reduction varies depending on your build, but many people may reduce by a least one whole size after the first treatment. Immediate results can be seen. After 24 hours, you will see the maximum effect.
- What does it feel like?
- You are wrapped up, squeezed and itches a bit.
- Are there any side effects?
- Slight increase in urination for 1 to 2 days after treatment.
- Will the results last?
- Shrinking Violet is an excellent jump start to a new and slimmer you. For the fat to come back, new cells have to form that would happen if a person continued to eat excess calories. Combine the Shrinking Violet with exercise and healthy eating for optimum results.
- How often can I have a treatment?
Problem areas can be treated, every seven days.
- How many sessions will I need?
- It depends. Most clients require maintenance treatments once or twice a year after the initial course of eight treatments. Just as an athlete continues to work out; once a desired fitness level has been achieved, you want to be sure that the fat which is removed stays away for good and your body remains toned and firmed
CAN NOT BE USED BY
Ulcers or open sores or wounds including cuts and grazes
Anyone with skin complaints such as eczema or psoriasis