Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal is hiring for the following Consulting Analyst opportunities:
- Management Consulting Analyst – Work with clients to improve their performance, through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of strategic plans for the future
- Technology Analyst – Align technology with business strategy and goals, working directly with our clients to gather requirements and analyze and design best practice technology solutions
As an AFS Software Engineer Analyst, you’ll work alongside clients to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions through
- Designing and developing technology solutions that meet client requirements, from analysis to implementation
- Supporting the core of Accenture Technology’s Business
- Programming and testing: design, code and test business applications that impact our clients businesses and help with digital disruption
Grant Thornton Public Sector
Grant Thornton Public Sector's Advisory Associates and Interns help to align agencies’ processes and technology across functions, to optimize performance from strategy to execution. Associates and interns will have the opportunity to transform the customer experience through strategy and innovation to retain customers and tap into new markets.
Both applications are due by Sept 30, 11:59 PM.
As an Analyst, you will work in case teams that range in size but typically include an academic or industry expert, senior consultants, and analysts. Within a case team, you will make important contributions during all phases of a project—from developing case strategy to conducting complex analyses to preparing experts for testimony.
Case work has both quantitative and qualitative elements, involving such key responsibilities as developing financial and economic models, examining market and industry behavior, and presenting findings to colleagues and clients.
Analyst applications due Sept 24; Summer Analyst applications due Oct 15.
Sept 8 | 10 AM-12 PM | Sadler Center
Come meet with Deloitte Consulting's Federal Team and meet with alumni and find out about opportunities to join.
Sept 8 | 4-5:30 PM | Cohen Career Center
Are you looking for a career with impact? Would you like to develop valuable skills? Do you want to be part of a collaborative team culture that brings out the best in you? Join Deloitte Federal Consulting and hear from Alumni's experiences and learn about opportunities to join.
Sept 14 | 12-2 PM | Cohen Career Center
Come get your resume reviewed by alumni from Deloitte's Federal Practice. Bring your resume and get tips and tricks in developing a well polished resume.
Accenture Federal Services
Sept 12 | 4-5 PM | Cohen Career Center
Come learn about Accenture Federal Services! At this information session you will get to learn about the role opportunities at AFS as well as learn more about their company culture, and why AFS is a great place to start your career! Before then, check out their careers website.
Sept 13 | 12-2 PM | Cohen Career Center
Come meet Accenture Federal Services (AFS) employees and learn about their corporate citizenship initiatives through live volunteering. AFS will be on campus re-assembling lesson plan ‘kits’ for Junior Achievement, a national nonprofit that supports financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and work readiness programs for youth.
All told, there are 300 kits to assemble and your assistance can save Junior Achievement $8,000 and help serve over 9,000 youth!
Feel free to stay for the whole two hours, or stop by for as long as you can. The AFS recruiting team will be there to answer questions about AFS corporate citizenship and share their stories about how they are involved in their local communities.
Sept 19 | 5-6:30 PM | Cohen Career Center
Join AFS to build your network and learn about the career journeys of some dynamic women who are a part of the AFS team! This networking session is a great opportunity for you to get to know more about Accenture's inclusion and diversity initiatives at the company that is committed to achieving gender parity by 2025. Check out their #InclusionStartsWithI video to learn more about AFS' commitment to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Sept 20 | 4-5 PM | Cohen Career Center
Do you want to learn more about Artificial Intelligence and how Accenture is leveraging this technology to help their clients? If so, come to AFS Tech Talk! This is a great opportunity to learn more about the impactful work they do for federal clients with AI. They will be bringing a speaker who is an expert in the field. Speaker bio will be available closer to the event date.
Booz Allen Hamilton
Sept 13 | 2-4 PM | Sadler Center Terrace
Drop by Sadler Center Terrace to meet W&M alumni at Booz Allen!
Sept 13 | 4:30-6 PM | Cohen Career Center
Join consultants and alumni at Booz Allen to learn about the day-to-day life in the field of federal consulting.
BRG Case Competition
The case will be launched on Friday, September 15 at 4 PM at the Cohen Career Center; sign-ups are due at that time.
Team Sign-Up Information:
- Teams consist of 3-4 team members. If you don’t have a complete team, you can sign up as an individual or in smaller groups and we will form teams for the competition. Sign up on this form to register a team or as an individual.
- The Competition: The competition consists of a written report due Tuesday, September 19th. Four teams will be selected to make final presentations on Friday, September 22nd at 4 PM.
- Please remember that by signing up for the competition, you are making a commitment to work as a team and to turn in a report to a panel of BRG representatives.
Contact Michael Gropper at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
More opportunities on Tribe Careers!
- Entry Level Consultant – Health Solutions - Full Time - Deadline Sept 24
- Summer Intern – Health Solutions - Internship - Deadline Oct 1
- Summer Intern – Forensic and Litigation Consulting - Internship - Deadline Oct 1
- Consultant, Finance Services Advisory and Compliance - Full Time - Deadline Sept 17
- Consultant, Disputes & Investigations - Full Time - Deadline Sept 23
- Consultant, Life Sciences - Full Time - Deadline Sept 29
- Senior Consultant, Life Sciences - Full Time - Deadline Sept 29
- Intern, Disputes & Investigations - Internship - Deadline Sept 23
- Intern, Life Sciences - Internship - Deadline Sept 29