Looking for great & fun parents and role models!
Caring for a child is a big responsibility. One that no matter what, you will always be a parent. You will have to be able to guide the child through the first years of its life and nurture it so it grows up to be healthy and strong. You have to help the child develop good character, and teach them about the aspects of life.
Must meet these Standards & Expectations
- Nice, playful, sweet
- Responsible and accountable for all actions
- Able to stay calm in emergency situations
- Able to stay up late at night and/or get little or no sleep
- Good role model
- No criminal background aspects of any kind.
- Good, steady job with a salary of at least $35,000 per year
Advantages & Disadvantages
- High stress levels
- Emotional drainage and stress
- Little or no sleep
- High responsibility
- Consequences for your actions
- Being able to love a child of your very own
- Develop skills for you and your child
- Gain more responsibility from raising a child
- Experience joy, happiness, and excitement
- Have fun!