Science Times with Ms. Aufderheide
A biweekly newsletter for students and parents
March 31, 2016 Volume 6, Issue 14
Spring Break is Here!
Be safe and have a great break!
Final Exams and EOC Milestones
Please contact me with any questions!
What are Forensic Science B students up to?
An important concept of both soil and glass analysis is density. To demonstrate different densities, students created a density column. See Mackenzie's images below of her density column. Thank you for sharing your experiment with us, Mackenzie!
Are you receiving automated calls?
- Oh, the system is broke. It calls all students.
- Ms. Aufderheide hasn't graded all my assignments.
- I have a lot of late work to submit.
- I did submit that work, but it didn't go through.
My goal is for each and every student to succeed. I will do everything that I am able to do to ensure success. Open communication is vital to student success. As we near the end of the semester, it becomes more and more difficult to bring poor grades up. Please be in touch at any time that you need to know what is going on with your student's grade. Do not forget that you have access to grades through the parent portal as well.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Now: Registration for the 2016 Summer Semester is open. Summer is a great way to catch up or get ahead!
- April 4 - 8: Spring Break
- May 4 -5: Final Exams
- May 6 : Last day of school
- May 12: Final grades released
- June 6: 6-week Summer Session begins
- June 10: Last day to pay for Summer courses
- June 13: 5-week Summer Session Begins
- July 14: Final Exams
- July 15: All classes end
- July 21: Final Grades Released