For sale now at £599.00
This amazing fun fantastic phone will blow you away!!!
Pros and Cons of an iPhone 5
- Extremely thin, sleek, and very light weight design with a relatively durable aluminium back panel.
- Beautiful ultra-high-resolution 4-Inch "Retina Display" (1136x640, 326 ppi) provides more viewable area without increasing the width of the device.
- Effectively global 4G/LTE support.
- Quality camera for a smart phone is capable of shooting 8 megapixel stills and 1080p 30 FPS video.
- Significantly faster than all earlier iPhone models with improved graphics performance.
- Battery life is long enough to provide all day use for many.
- Three noise cancelling microphones provides significantly improved call quality compared to earlier iPhone devices.
- Support for a vast library of third-party apps and webapps.
- Relatively inexpensive if tied to an often expensive contract.
- Aluminium back panel can be subject to scratches and dents, so much so that some shipped scratched from the factory.
- Case is so light that it almost feels fake and some users may prefer the "heft" of the earlier iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 models.
- Camera lacks optical zoom.
- Battery life can be shorter than official estimates, particularly for mobile data use.
- Lightning connector is not backwards compatible with the earlier Dock Connector or thousands of existing third-party accessories.
- Nano SIM card may be a hassle when traveling (although a larger SIM can be cut down to fit).
- Unlocked and contract-free models are considerably more expensive than contract encumbered models and the iPod touch line.