2nd Grade • Yellow House
- Tuesday, September 14th - Virtual PTO Meeting at 6:00PM
- Thursday, September 16th - Leadership Council Elections
- Monday, September 20th - Friday, September 24th - Fall Book Fair (see picture below!)
LEADERSHIP TRAIT OF THE WEEK: RESPECT
LEEdership Council 2021-2022
A note from the counselor, Angela Garvin:
We are all aware that times have been tough for several of us this past year. If you are struggling with food insecurities over the weekend, please fill out this form so that we can help. We are so fortunate to have programs like Coppell Cares to help those in need. As always, please reach out to me if you have additional needs I can assist with.
Curriculum Night Presentation
Lee Spirit Wear
PTO - Update (or sign up for) your PTO Membership Toolkit account:
- Log in to your account on https://rjleepto.membershiptoolkit.com and update your account information (if you are already logged in to your account on this site, please click on "My Account" and then "My Forms/Paperwork”).
- We have already promoted your students to the 2021-2022 grade. If you are entering a new student, set their grade level at what it will be for the 2021-2022 school year.