Assistive Technology Writing Resources
Low Tech Writing Resources
- Pencil Grips
- Graphic Organizer
- Slant Board
- Raised Paper
- Covered Overlays
- Electronic Spell Checkers and Dictionaries
- Speech Recognition- software that allows a computer to operate by speaking to it
- Portable Keyboards-This portable computer allows students to enter and edit text while they take notes and engage in written language activities at their own desks.
- AlphaSmart 3000 Portable Computer Companion
- Franklin Spanish Master-
- VoiceTyping - Students have an easy way to put words on a page, you can type with your voice in a document.
- Alternate Keyboard-