Gadsden Media Matters
3rd Grade Project
We are hoping to not only beautify our courtyard, but get students to take charge of their learning. We can use this activity to address healthy eating habits, spending time outdoors each day, and what it takes to grow our own food. We are excited to see what fruits and vegetables we can grow. We hope to have a working garden before we leave for the summer.
Top 10 Checked Out Books
1. The adventures of Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey
2. ATVs by E.S. Budd
3. Happy birthday, Danny and the dinosaur! by Syd Hoff
4. Lamborghini by Rebecca Hawley
5. Diary of a wimpy kid : dog days by Jeff Kinney
6. D.W.'s perfect present by Marc Brown
7. Fancy Nancy and the posh puppy by Jane O'Connor
8. Five little pumpkins by James Dean
9. The foot book by Dr. Seuss
10. George Washington : 1st president of the United States of America by Grace Hansen
So happy to see 3 nonfiction books on the list!! Keep reading!