Hourlyrevshare.net

Earn Profit Every Hour

HourlyRevShare (HRS) is an in-marketing company dedicated to revolutionizing the advertising industry by bringing a unique financial benefit to both the customer and the advertiser with a cutting-edge systems.

HRS offers its members the opportunity to advertise their sites by listing them on HRS' rotator and also, members are paid certain fixed percentage hourly depending on the plan they buy into.

Each share generates fixed hourly return from HRS' total revenue pool. Members simultaneously earn every hour depending on what plan they choose, day to day.

Reasons To Join HRS

⇨ 5 minimum shares
⇨ Earn 0.19% - 0.28% profits every hour
⇨ Earn 4.5% - 6.5% cumulative daily profits for 30 days
⇨ Earn 135% - 195% cumulative profits after 30 days
⇨ Earn 3 level deep referral commissions
⇨ $10 minimum cash out (LibertyReserve / SolidTrustPay / EgoPay / PerfectMoney)
⇨ Super active Admin (Anelie Steinway) who pays payouts very fast (within minutes or hours only!)
⇨ Live support and members chatbox

Despite HRS is only a month old (launched December 3rd, 2012), it has gain quite popularity among the majority of online earners. There are three main reasons why so many members have trusted and joined HRS, and have been earning great profits with the program:
  • Solid financial background and the vast experiences of Anelie Steinway (HRS Admin) in forex trading.
  • Stable 70%-30% pay plan backed by two main income streams; advertising revenues and forex daily profits.
  • Active Admin who pays fast (within minutes or hours only) and reachable by private Skype chat or in HRS Skype room.
Quote from Anelie's HRS newsletter, dated last January 5th, 2013:

Many have been asking us same question daily on how we are able to make money to service members account? For all first callers, we have given a satisfactory explanation but for the benefit of doubt, we will give a repeat explanation.

It is very easy. We generate profits on 2 fronts. First is online adverting. This we are new in but doing very well. On our second front which is forex trading, I have a considerable experience in this area. If we are able to make 7%-10% profit on our daily forex trading, how is it difficult to pay 6.5% on members return? ...


HRS Pay Plans

Basic Plan

Cost per Share/Ad Pack: $1
Minimum Shares Purchase: 5 shares
Earn 0.1875% hourly per share (4.5% cumulative 24 hours interests every day) for 30 days!
Earn 135% cumulative interests after 30 days!
Earn 6% Direct Referral (level 1) commission, 3% (level 2) and 1% (level 3) on indirect referrals.
On Referrals' Re-Purchase or compounding, earn 3% on 1st level, 1.5% on second level and 0.5% on third.
Get 1000 Advertising Credits on each Ad Pack Share.
Advertise up to 5 of your site.

Premium Plan


Cost per Share/Ad Pack: $1
Minimum Shares Purchase: 300 shares
Earn 0.2291% hourly per share (5.5% cumulative 24 hours interests every day) for 30 days!
Earn 165% cumulative interest after 30 days!
Get 5000 Advertising Credits on each Ad Pack Share
Earn 7% Direct Referral (level 1) commission, 4% (level 2) and 2% (level 3) on indirect
referrals.
On Referrals' Re-Purchase or compounding, earn 3.5% on 1st level, 2% on second level and 1% on third.
Advertise up to 5 of your site.

VIP Plan


Cost per Share/Ad Pack: $1
Minimum Shares Purchase: 1,000 shares
Earn 0.2708% hourly per share (6.5% cumulative 24 hours interests every day) for 30 days!
Earn 195% cumulative interest after 30 days!
Get 10,000 Advertising Credits on each Ad Pack Share.
Earn 8% Direct Referral (level 1) commission, 5% (level 2) and 3% (level 3) on indirect referrals.
On Referrals' Re-Purchase or compounding, earn 4% on 1st level, 2.5% on second level and 1.5% on third.
Advertise up to 5 of your site.

30% Compounding on Cashout

This is a brief explanation to understand HRS rule of 30% compounding on cashout. When requesting for a withdrawal, only 70% of the requested amount will be sent to the chosen payment processor. The rest of 30% will go into Re-Purchase Balance.

For example, a member requested a $100 cashout withdrawal to his LibertyReserve. HRS
will only send $70 to his payment processor, and $30 will be transferred to his HRS Re-Purchase Balance. He can use that $30 to purchase additional 30 ad pack shares, thus compounding his initial investment and getting more daily profits

http://www.hourlyrevshare.net/splash/?ref=dwaynecater