By: Mina and Haley
- most of the instructors are former and current cheerleaders.
- Instructors often cheer at several cheer camps and sometimes get to travel.
- usual camp prices can cost up to $250-2$75
- camps only hire the best cheerleaders ages 18 and older to be instructors.
- an estement of half-million cheerleaders go to cheer camps in the summer.
- sometimes it takes months or years of practice to get in.
- NFL cheerleaders make $75 for each game.
- only a few cheerleaders get picked out of the thousands that try out.
- most NFL cheerleaders make $500-$750 per season.
- professional cheerleaders have a really busy schedule because they have two practices a week, and its two to three hours long.
- you have to be 18 and older to be a professional.
- some professionals can be judges, coaches or instructors.
- most professional cheerleaders are sports cheerleaders.
- all-girl and co-ed teams have at least 1-25 cheerleaders
- routines can't be longer than 2.5 min.
- at level 3 boys start to come in handy for teams
- scores are told on a scale from 1-10