Growing Readers One Book at a Time!
Accelerated Reader Program
You make a difference!
Welcome Back, Coyotes and Parents. Reeces Creek Elementary School students will be using the Accelerated Reader program (typically referred to as AR) during the 2018-2019 school year. Our school uses the AR program as a motivational tool to increase the number of books that students read.
We will offer incentives to students and classes throughout the year including:
- AR Store -- The AR Store will be open four times this year for students to buy prizes with the points that he/she have earned throughout the year. Prizes start at 1 point and range up to 250 points.
- Class Recognition -- A progress tracker will be used throughout the year to track class points. Classes will be recognized throughout the school year.
- AR Trophy -- Students will receive an AR Trophy during their end of the school year Award Ceremony if he/she meets the criteria set forth for his/her grade.
- Top 10 -- In May, students who are in the Top 10 for the school will be recognized.
- Top 3 -- The Top 3 will have their name engraved on a plaque that hangs in our school.