The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of May 14, 2018
How will you change the world by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Math in Gr2
Real world application of money...who ever bought one of each item (drink, fruit, veggie, snack and protein) with the least amount of money wins!
Words to Inspire...
Some important things to remember about TPT's!
Mrs. Brice is ROCKING the anchor charts with her groups!
Math in Gr2
News & Notes
Budget Updates: The office will order dry erase markers for the 2018-19 school year.
To the 3rd Grade Team: My coaching block is during your lunch block this week. Anyone want to review Strategies for Writers, co-teach a lesson or just "chat & chew" about this week's edition of the Curriculum Corner? If so, lets get it on the calendar!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Heather and Miss K-Thank you for your support through a difficult week! Love you guys!!!
- Thank you to all the PARCC test administrators and proctors for doing an amazing job during our second week of testing!
- Nicole L. and Mel – all of your help getting ready for PARCC and during PARCC has been awesome! Thank you both so much!
- Nicole W. – do you want to be my assistant counselor? Thanks for all your help with a student issue!
- Thanks Heather for an awesome field trip!
- Thank you Alisa, Heather and Robyn for helping my sub when I was out! Simone
- Alisa-Thank you for everything and being so much fun to work with!
- Toni-You are awesome and love working with you this year!
- Robyn-Thank you for everything you do and share! You are amazing!!!!!
- First grade-thank you for making each day a great one!
- Joan and Carol-Thank you for all you do each and every day!
- Thank you for the demonstration of appreciation this week.
- Second Grade Team you rock!!
- Thanks Theresa for all you do including sharing your stuff and for being awesome to work with!