Caroline Cook - December 21, 1998
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather,
- I am 16 years old.
- I enjoy to read and listen to music.
- Winter is my favorite season.
- I have one little brother and another on the way. He'll be here by the end of April! (:
- I have lived in Lugoff all of my life.
- My grandma influences me because she taught me to read.
I have lived in South Carolina my whole life, specifically Lugoff.
This is a picture of my family that we took at the beach last summer.
Winter is my favorite season and time of the year. It's my favorite because of my birthday and Christmas. I love the atmosphere of it too.
Characteristic - Giving
Another example, I always make sure everyone has what they need because if they don't then I always try my best to see if I could give them what they need.
I have a brother who is three years younger than me and right now my mom is pregnant with another little boy. She is due at the end of April.
Me in D.C.
This is a picture of me in front of the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C.
John F. Kennedy's Grave & the everlasting flame
This is a picture of John F. Kennedy's grave and the everlasting flame. This was one of my favorite sites we visited.
- Listening to music
- Doing anything crafty/creative
- Watching movies
For example, I enjoy reading books, especially books in a series. I like to read the book before watching the movie also.
Another example, if my life depended on it I could probably quote the whole movie Legally Blonde. I'd much rather watch movies over watching regular television.
- December 3, 1976: Dad was born
- February 14, 1979: Mom was born
- 1985: Back to the Future came out
- 1986: The Challenger blew up
- November 9, 1989: Berlin wall came down
- 1993: The Waco, Texas Massacre
- 1995: Dad graduated high school
- December 21, 1998: I was born!
- 2001: Mom graduated Columbia College
- May 2000: Parents got married
- September 21, 2001: The Twin Towers were attacked
- March 20, 2002: My little Brother, Matthew, was born
- August 2003: I started my school career in Pre-K at Doby’s Elementary
- 2008: Gas prices hit an all-time high in the US ($4.11)
- 2008: The recession that occurred in the United States
- January 2009: Barack Obama became the first African American president in the United States
- 2013: Malala Yousafzai won Nobel Peace Prize
- February 2013: Pope Benedict XVI resigned
- April 2013: I was Student of the Month at Stover
- October 2014: My mother told me that she was pregnant again
- 2020: To be in college and close to graduating