Cranford Summer Roller Disco
...and taster Skate Sessions
Roller Disco this Summer with RollaDome - Taster Learn2Skate Sessions included
Come along and have some fun! All levels are welcome!
Whether you’ve been looking for an opportunity to get your skates on and show off your moves or you’ve just always wanted to have a go, now is your chance!
If you aren’t so steady on your skates or are a complete beginner not to worry! Come along and have a taster session before you join the Roller Disco with one of our qualified coaches. Our 20 minute Taster sessions will provide an introduction to the basics of Rollerskating.
Session 1: 12-2 pm
Session 2: 2-4 pm
*You are not required to skate for the 2 hours and may arrive and leave at anytime within a session. However, please note that your token will only be valid for that session and skating time will not be transferred over.
Price (inclusive of skate hire, taster sessions and up to two hours of skating):
Cranford Summer Roller Disco / Taster Skate Sessions
Tuesday, Aug. 23rd, 12-4pm
Cranford Community College, Hounslow Middlesex, TW5 9PD
What will we learn?
You will have the opportunity to learn many new skills, Here is an idea of some of them
• Rise From Kneeling position
• Rise From Sitting position
• Stand and Balance on left leg
• Push off skate forwards in a controlled manner
• Step over an obstacle whilst rolling
• Skate a forward snake pattern using both feet
• Skate forwards, glide and turn left
• Skate forwards, glide and turn right
• Skate forwards, glide and turn through 180 degrees
• Skate forwards and stop using rear brake (inlines) or toe stop (quads)
• Skate forwards and stop using a T-stop
• Skate forwards, pushing and rolling without the use of rear brake/ toe stop