The Bike Ride for Missing Children
Prevention For Missing and Exploited Children
A small group from Nazareth College will be riding 50-100 miles on Friday May 20th, visiting schools and child centers along the way to pass on prevention education materials and raise awareness throughout our community. We are flying the Nazareth colors as we train for this epic ride! Please consider donating to our efforts to enhance prevention education programs in New York State.
The purpose of the ride is to:
- Honor all missing and exploited children.
- Raise funds to support prevention and education programs that help prevent child abduction and sexual exploitation.
Please consider making a donation to our efforts! You can donate to The Nazareth Team here:
Nazareth Team Page
Donation Deadline is, May 19th, 2016
Thank you from the Naz Team!
Associate Director for The Center for Civic Engagement
Assistant Director, Creative Management in Marketing and Communications
Great Friend of Nazareth
If you have any questions please contact Adam Lewandowski, the Associate Director for the Center for Civic Engagement at email@example.com.
Proceeds Benefit Local Programs Through the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
What is unique about this charity Ride?
- The cyclists ride together at a team pace averaging 14-18 mph.
- The riders are escorted by local law enforcement, which means traffic is halted along the route.
- Riders visit schools along the route to greet children and offer information to raise awareness. The visits are electric as hundreds of children and adults cheer the riders as they enter the school grounds.
- During the ride NCMEC staff provide child safety education programs.
-More information can be found here: http://www.missingkids.org/home