2 Weeks Left!
New--2 Open House Nights!
St. Thomas Preschool Campus . Tuesday . August 13 . 6:30-7:30pm
St. Joseph Elementary Campus . Wednesday . August 14 . 6:30-7:30pm
With the addition of our Preschool Campus, we've added a separate night for their Open House. Our preschool and elementary students and parents are welcome to visit their campus and say hello to their teachers in their classrooms on the times and dates listed above. Students may also bring in their supplies if they choose.
At Both Campuses--complete your Lunch Order with payment
on these nights for lunches from August 21-September 6 (see below).
(High School Campus students do not need to order lunches in advance. Beltline will be waiting with lunch items for them on the 21st!)
Athlete Paperwork & Fees Due THIS Friday!
Practices Start on Monday.
To be eligible to practice, all athletes must have the following items completed in the Aquin Office--BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 9.
- Sports Physicals must be on file in the Aquin Office. A complete physical (required for Grades 6 and 9) covers the Sports Physical Requirement.
- Student Registration must be complete.
- Tuition and Fees must be current. If you're on the payment plan, your 2nd monthly payment is due next Thursday, August 15.
- Sports Fees must be on file. Senior High Sports Fee is $125. Athletes in Grades 5-8 have an $85 Sports Fee.
- Mandatory Athletic Meeting must have been attended by the athlete and at least 1 parent/guardian. Paperwork from this meeting must be completed and on file in the Aquin Office.
If you still need to complete any of these items for your athlete(s),
please do so by 3:00pm on Friday, August 9
or your athlete will not be eligible to practice on Monday.
Here's a Checklist for the Next 2 Weeks!
- Complete Physicals for students entering Kindergarten, Grade 6 and Grade 9 must be on file in the Aquin Office.
- Check the dress code at both campuses. Click here for the details.
- Get your school supplies. Click here for your lists!
- Place your St. Joe's Lunch Order. Click here for the menu. (High School Campus students do not need to order lunches in advance. Beltline will be waiting with lunch items for them on the 21st!)
- Keep logging your Miles & Minutes and help Aquin win $2000--click here!
- Bookmark the Aquin web calendar page or even better, sync the calendar with your Google calendar. To sync, click here and then click on the calendar icon (next to the print icon) on the right side above the calendar.
- The Aquin Corn Boil is on August 17. This is an 'ADULTS ONLY' event and a great time to renew Aquin friendships, make new acquaintances, and meet the Aquin faculty and staff.
- Register for the Colby Smith Run and register for the Toast of the Town. Both events support Aquin and are held on Saturday, August 24. Pre-registration is required though so don't delay!
- Say a prayer for an awesome 2019-20!