Mrs. Piechowski's Classroom
Wednesday, Nov. 26th, 11:45am-3:15pm
5055 W Maple Ave
Swartz Creek, MI
Please join us for a homemade, yummy Thanksgiving Dinner, and afterwards put on Christmas carols and begin making our Christmas ornaments!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Whose Bringing What for Dinner? Take a look....I can't wait! YUMMY!
- Turkey - Mrs. Piechowski
- Stuffing - Dalton Dubiel
- Mashed Pototoes/ Gravy - Mrs. Piechowski
- 4 Cans of Corn - Samantha Holmes
- Green Bean Casserole - Drew Schultz
- Rolls - Nika English
- Butter - Nika English
- Pumpkin Pie - Caleb Crambell
- Brownies - Billy Ross
- Cookies - Samantha Holmes and MacKenzie Wall
- Desert Plates - Ojeda Felix and Sarah Temple
- Water for 24 Students (may want to grab a few more for parent?) - Jaylin Harrington
- Paper Plates/ Napkins/ Spoons/ Forks - Emily Slater
- Table Cloths - Mrs. Pechowski
11:45 - 12:15 Setting up the Dinner and getting ready for students to enjoy their Turkey Dinner
12:15 - 1:30 pm Eating and enjoying one another's company
1:30 - 2:00 Clean up and getting ready for Christmas ornaments!
2:00 - 3:00 Making ornaments, quilt squares and eating our Christmas Dessert!
3:00 - 3:30 Clean-up and watch Charlie Brown Thanskgiving