Spur-i Pepper Class News
Week of March 23rd
Math Resource Site
There is a new link that shares some of the changes…from what % of the TEKS are new in each grade level to some questions to ask when helping your child with homework.
This week our learning targets are...
- Math: I can solve multi-step word problems with a focus on multiplication and division.
- Writing: I can identify places an author needs to revise and edit to improve their paper.
- Reading: I can sequence and summarize the plot's main events and explain their influence on future events.
- Social Studies: I can identify identify the accomplishments and explain the economic motivations and impact of empresarios on the settlement of Texas..
- Science: I can collect and analyze data to identify sequences and predict patterns of change in shadows, tides, seasons, and the observable appearance of the Moon over time.
3/23-3/27 Granola Bar Food Drive
3/30-3/31 STAAR Writing Assessment
4/2 Titan Trot Fun Run during Specials
4/2 Last Day of the 3rd 9 weeks
4/3 No School
4/15 & 4/16 Pre-K and Kinder Registration
4/27 School in Session Bad Weather Make-Up Day
C2 Granola Bar Drive
C2 is sponsoring a granola bar drive March 23-27.
There will be a bin by the front office for the boxes of granola bars. They will be donated to LISD's Student Charities to support the Backpack Program.
Did you know?
Follow our Class on Twitter!
If you do not have a Twitter account you can still follow us via text!
Send Follow @torresteaches to 40404