for Citing Newspaper Articles
Pair discussion # 1: Why are teachers bringing you here for this workshop?
Pair discussion #2: Who do you want to be?
- What is the name of the newspaper?
- What is the name of the article?
- Where is the date?
- What is the page number?
- format a page (i.e., margin, header, spacing, font)
- create an embedded citation (i.e., what information needs to be included)
- see an example essay (what is the heading on the last page?)
- Will you be using any pictures in your assignment? What does the circled CC in the photo below mean? What's the best way to find out the answer?
- What is "common knowledge"?
A, Nisha. Stealing on Flickr Continues. 2007. Flickr. Web. 28 Mar. 2013. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/samiksha/445070705/in/photostream>.
Interior Of Toronto Reference Library. Photo. Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 28 Mar 2013. http://quest.eb.com/images/167_3990073
Wooden graduate image from Haiku Deck. App. 28 Mar. 2013.
FMSS Library. Referencing. PowerPoint. 2012.