Mrs. Fielder Room 106
Leader In Me SURVEY
NWEA & M-Step Testing
M-Step is complete for 3rd graders this week. (This includes Make-Ups.) Those reports will be given to you as soon as we see the results. I have no date on that. Stay tuned.
More Important Info . . .
- The CLASSROOM PLACEMENT letter from the office is coming home on Wednesday of this week. Please read through it carefully. If you feel the need to make a request for your child based on your CHILD'S LEARNING NEEDS. The date to return the letter is Friday, June 3, 2016. Please honor that deadline.
- GUM: While our students have had the opportunity to chew gum during the school day, it has become a problem in several areas. Therefore, I am suspending that privilege for the remainder of the year. Please remind your child to keep the gum at home.
- 5/30/2016 NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
- 6/2/2016 Kiwanis KIDS AGAINST HUNGER Packaging Day
- 6/8/2016 FIELD DAY (Notes for Volunteers will soon be coming home. Please be generous with your time, if you can. First & Second are in AM, Third & Fourth are in PM (12:30-2:30)
- 6/10/2016 LAST DAY (1/2 Day for all students) Report Cards will come home on that day.
We Believe . . . .
DISTRICT and SCHOOL Improvement Goals:
GOAL 1: All Manchester Community School student will become proficient in their literacy skills.
GOAL 2: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in critical thinking.
GOAL 3: All Manchester Community Schools students will become proficient in mathematical skills.
GOAL 4: All staff will engage in the district-wide continuous improvement process.
DISTRICT VISION: Educational Excellence in a Caring Community
DISTRICT PURPOSE: Manchester students are provided the stepping stones for success.