Do not use them.
The three categories of Drugs.
The three categories of drugs are:
- They slow down the activity in the brain and nervous system. So they can calm nerves and relax muscles.
- They interfere with the brain and the central nervous system. They destroy the user's perception of reality.
- They stimulate the brain and central nervous system.
Some types of drugs are:
- Crack Cocaine
- MS Contin
- Magic Mushrooms
Psychological effects of use:
- Depression: When a person is not high, they are unable to achieve a desired state of euphoria and are most likely to become depressed. So as a result, they use again, creating a cycle of addiction.
- Paranoia: people with addiction often report to feeling panorama or "that everyone is out to get them". This happens a lot when the user is on cocaine or marijuana.
- Anxiety: When the user is not on or high on drugs. Than they may become anxious or unsettled. In this state of mind they are unpredictable and can be violent. Thus, making them dangerous.
Physiological Effects of use:
- Kidneys: The human kidney can become damaged by use of drug use.
- The Liver: With drug use and alcoholism and the use of oxycontin and vicodin. Can all cause liver failure.
- The Heart: With cocaine and other stimulants. Heart problems can occur, the most common is heart failure.
- Lungs: The Lungs can be diminished by long term drug use.
So with all of the problems that can occur, why use drugs?
Did you Know:
- More than $51,000,000,000 was spent by the US on the drug war.
- More than 2,266,800 or 1 in every 99.1 adults in the US were incarcerated in 2011 in federal, state and local prisons and jails because of drugs.
- 200,000+ students lost financial aid last year because of a drug conviction.
- A study done concluded that more teens use drugs at school than at home.
- 53% of kids say that they can find a hiding place at school to do drugs.
Warning using drugs can alter your personality and emotion. They can also cause lots of serious health problems, such as kidney and liver failure. They can kill you and you can overdose, which can be fatal. All in all, they can ruin your life.
- Under law no US citizen can possess behind the counter drugs without a prescription by a doctor.
- It is illegal to process street drugs.
- If you have a medical marijuana card in the state of California, you must have it on you to show a officer.
- If a person gets caught with drugs they can go to Jail or be placed on probation.
Some Web Links
A Say no to drugs Video.
How TO Say No to Drugs!