My personal Blueprint
By: Jasmine Cousin
Requirements for this Degree
- Complete a minimum of 124 semester hours with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher. The last 30 hours must be completed at NCCU.
- Freshman and sophomore years; complete the Critical Foundations in the Arts and Sciences (CFAS) Program with a minimum GPA of 2.5. ENG 1110, 1210 & 1250 must be completed with a minimum grade of "C" in each course.
- Complete successfully the Praxis I/Pre-Professional Skills Test (PPST paper pencil or computer-based version).
- Complete the Professional Education sequence, which includes the student teaching experience: EDU 2600, 2800, 3000, 3010, 3030, 3120, 3150, 3170, 4108, 4208.
- Major requirements - Complete all of the required courses: EDU 3210, 3230, 3310, 3400, 3410, 3520, 3540 and PEDU 4400.
- Complete 24 semester hours in one of the following academic concentration options: Art, biology (general), English (general), French, history, mathematics (general), social science, or Spanish.