Drink More Water!
By Mike Smith, Thomas Smith, Brian Kim, and Daniel Standefer
Why should we drink more water?
- In order to stay hydrated drink water BEFORE you feel thirsty. If you wait until you are thirsty, you may already be dehydrated.
- Water is 70 percent of your body
- A healthy person can drink about 3 gallons of water per day.
- However, beware of water intoxication from drinking water too fast.
- No all of our water can be consumed in liquid form (eat watery vegestables)
- Water is neither acidic or basic
- 3.4 million people die each year from water related diseases
- this is because of lack of access to clean water, so never take water for granted!