Your VMBA Member Coupon
The 2013 Riding Season is Going to be Amazing!
* Have we used the correct logo (we really need original logos)
* The correct discount/deal/offer stated on the coupon?
* Is all exclusionary language stated accurately and clearly?
* Keep in mind, VMBA's membership calendar is April 1 to April 1. Dates are important.
Please, if possible, hold on to the redeemed coupons so we all can track which are most popular. This information can help others generate more traffic in future years and promote our being creative as community promoting riding in Vermont.
In the inside cover of the coupon book will clearly state how coupons can be redeemed along with some VMBA background.
Timeline from Here
VMBA will begin selling membership in mid-February.
* Facebook pages
* Shop/association newsletters
* Hanging a VMBA poster(s) in your shop
* Web site linking visitors to vmba.org
* Your local paper, radio and other promotional avenues
Please be in touch with other opportunities you would be willing to share with VMBA. Together, we're going to make this incredible. VMBA is leveraging every partnership we have to bring traffic to your shop. Stay tuned to vmba.org this winter, which will promote our "preferred industry partners."