July 22nd, 2021 J.M.J. Summer Edition
"From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the Lord is to be praised!" (Psalm 113:3)
We are looking for someone to change the marquee sign on a monthly basis. Please feel free to reach out to Michelle Bink for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone to volunteer to head the landscaping/grounds committee. This position is very flexible. It would be ideal to have one person chair the committee and coordinate work bees, plan for landscape layout, and just keep the schoolgrounds looking fresh. If you are interested, please let the office know and we are happy to discuss it further.
Dates for the Calendar...
Here are a few dates to start the year. A full calendar will be announced soon!
Holy Name High School- A Chesterton Academy
- Open house is Thursday, August 26th
- First Day of School is Monday, August 30th
Holy Name Catholic School (Preschool through-8th grade)
- Preschool and Readiness Kindergarten Parent meeting on August 23rd
- Open House is Tuesday, August 24th
- First Day of School is Tuesday, August 31st
- Thursday, September 2nd is a professional development day for teachers so school will not be in session for students
- Friday, September 3rd and Monday, September 6th -no school in observance of Labor Day