Havel Hawk News
Continuing our theme from last year, all of our students can BE A STAR!
Always Follow Directions
Reach For Success
Here are some things you can do to reinforce the message of respect at home:
•Talk with your child about the importance of treating other people with respect. Make sure he/she knows that it is important to you, and that it will lead to stronger friendships and better days at school.
• Watch a television program together, and talk about the various ways in which the characters acted respectfully or disrespectfully towards one another. Watch for put-downs and insults.
• Help your child become sensitive to his/her own behaviors or language that may be of a disrespectful nature, as he/she deals with siblings or friends.
• Remember that you are a powerful role model for your child. If you treat people respectfully, that is what your child will learn from you.
Parking Lot Reminders
- You MUST PARK IN DESIGNATED parking spots.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE BUS LANE
- Once the buses begin to pull out from the bus loop, please DO NOT merge into the exiting traffic line.
- The cross walk is for people to cross safely. DO NOT park in the cross walk.
- The staff on duty with the stop sign are out their for the safety of all our Havel families. Please be respectful to them