Ms. Ajmera's Class
Inspiring Students To Think with Depth and Complexity
April 24, 2015
- We have completed all ERB Testing- Yaaay!!!
- In language arts we had ERB testing and students worked on their novel study and vocabulary workshop after they completed their testing.
- In math we will have our final math-lete championship next week.
- In science students participated in a Shark Tank with everyone's innovations. All final touches should be finished on Monday April 27th. After the April 27 points will be deducted from the final grade for every day it is late.
- In geography we will begin studying Human Environment Interactions in small groups. The topics studied will include terracing, desertification, polders, pollution, and deforestation.
- In technology students are working on the robotics unit.
- After School pick will be in different classrooms every week. Please come in from the front door. There is a sign on the table that indicates which classroom the students will be in for the week.
- All students have been invited by Mrs. Wang, to go on a field trip to a Chinese restaurant. They will get the chance to order in Chinese. This special field trip is planned for Friday, May 15th.
- Innovation Expo is on Friday, May 8 1:00-2:30